The term for 2 toes joined together is commonly known as syndactyly and it often runs in families. If your child inherits it, it must feel like a superpower. People can have a trait that makes them stand out from the rest and we believe that our differences are what make us special and that we should cheekily show them off.
We loves to see people, animals, and plants being proud of their unique traits and we prepared a collection that will surely sweep you off your feet!
1. “My son inherited my joined-together toes.”
© Microwavehead / Reddit
2. Scrappy the cat, was born in 1997 as a black cat and a few years ago he started turning white (maybe from vitiligo).
3. We have never seen a double-tailed lizard before!
© _han_shot_first_ / Reddit
4. “Had a nail run through my eye. They stretched my pupil over the hole and stitched it up.”
© Ooopsie-daisy / Reddit
5. “I was born with club thumbs which look kind of like big toes.”
© e_j_west / Reddit
6. “This patch on my skin never tans/burns. I’ve had it since I was born!”
© xJacon / Reddit
7. “My girlfriend’s cat has 2 different colored eyes and they reflect different colors when recorded.”
© Chazmandar / Reddit
8. “I have a condition that causes high arches. They fit nicely together though almost like yin and yang.”
© jrs_welch / Reddit
9. “I broke my ring finger when I was a kid, and now when it’s cold out, it’s the only finger that doesn’t respond.”
© emzieees / Reddit
10. This unique black and white squirrel.
© medievalfolly / Reddit
11. “My girlfriend has freckles in her iris. They look like marbles.”
© ollispitzisfire / Reddit
12. “I’d like to introduce my polydactyl cat Tofu, with his 24 toes!”
© Kutekegaard / Reddit
13. “My girlfriend has heterochromia.”
© Spice_Cadet_ / Reddit
14. “My cat has a heart-shaped birthmark in his ear.”
© S***_Kittens / Reddit
15. “I found these mutated daisies in my garden.”
© xCharlesx / Reddit
Have you ever met anyone with a unique trait? Or do you have something unique about yourself that you’d like to share with the whole world?